A list of manufacturers and synth models whose VCOs are known to use a scaling of other than 1 volt per octave:
- Chimera Synthesis: BC16 and BC6 scale to 0.586 volts/octave (due to limitations imposed by being battery powered)
- EML: VCOs in all models scale to 1.2 volts/octave (0.1V/half step)
- EMS: VCS3 and related synths scale to 0.3 volts/octave
- Moog: Micromoog scales to 0.9 volts/octave (due to a design error)
- Polyfusion: some VCOs optionally scale to 0.1 volts/octave
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.